Metal Firewood Storage Sheds & Racks
A metal storage shed in your back garden is the ideal place for storing firewood so that it is easily accessible while also being kept tidily; it looks far better than simply tossing a pile of timber at the end of the garden. Our firewood storage racks can be mounted flush against the wall and they come available in small or large sizes, depending on how much wood you need to store.
Advantages of our firewood storage sheds
- Zero maintenance: Our metal firewood sheds and racks don’t need any maintenance and will never crack, rust or fade. A quick sprinkling from a garden hose will keep them clean.
- Superb quality: Quality is a given with our 15-year anti-rust guarantee.
- Hot-dipping: Galvanised steel frames, Prelaq Nova galvanised steel wall and roof sheet.
- Supreme thickness: Our firewood sheds and racks have double the thickness of our cheaper competitors, with 1.2mm structural grade steel frames and 0.5mm Dobel (Swedish steel) walls and roof sheets.
- Supreme strength: Our sheds are made to withstand snow loads of 150kg/m2 and wind speeds of 150 km/h.
- Easy to assemble: Flat-packed panels with pre-punched holes facilitate easy DIY construction.
- Quick build: Depending on DIY skills, the sheds can be built by two people in just an hour.
- Free delivery: Flat-packed metal log store is delivered direct to your door without charge.
Choose Quality Steel Sheds for long-lasting firewood storage
Showing the single result